Prosciutto Cheese Rolls & Caramel Dipped Strawberries
Prosciutto & cheese is a classic combination that is hard to resist! The most commonly paired cheese with prosciutto is goat cheese, but I soon found out after making this dish that mozzarella & prosciutto is an AMAZING combination as well. The freshness of the Mozzarella paired with the cured meat is goes down real easy ;)
This simple dish with some kale chips which I will write about a later date and finished off with caramel dipped fresh strawberries made for the perfect Friday night meal!
Cheese Prosciutto Rolls
1. 1 block Mozzarella or Provolone cheese
2. 4 prosciutto slices. I like the one from Whole Foods or TJs
3. 4 basil leaves
1. Cut long strips of the cheese and spread out
2. Lay a strip of prosciutto on top of the strip of cheese
3. Top with basil leaf
4. Shape into a bite sized rolls and serve chilled.