Instant Pizza Using Leftovers
Had some carrot and peas vegetable curry leftover from making the chilas, so decided to put it to good use the next day! Apart from the cooked mixed vegetable, I had some masala naan and feta cheese in the fridge. Well that was all it took to put together this very quick and tasty naan pizza with leftover veggies!!
This is my entry to the clever Leftover Tuesday event hosted by Pam this month!
1. 1 pack Masala or Plain Naan. I get mine from Trader Joe's
2. Any cooked vegetable curry. See the recipe for the vegetable curry that was leftover from the chila cooking sessiom
3. Crumbled feta cheese
4. 1 tsp olive oil
5. Chives for garnish
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Brush the naan with some olive oil
3. Layer the dry vegetable curry on the naan. Top with feta cheese
4. Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees
5. Garnish with chives and serve hot.